WHAT DO WE MEAN BY TAX PLANNING?
Simply put, planning for your retirement and managing family risks
Tax planning encumber a strategy. A strategy of planning for Life Events.
Planning for your Retirement or future business expansion – Creating A Savings Plan (Wisely Managing Personal & Business Expenses)
Investment Management – Enrolling in the appropriate tax saving vehicles that are tailor to your family needs while keeping current and accurate your accounting records.
Ensuring tax efficiency in your accounting records so you as a tax payer can protect your assets against burdensome IRS regulations by becoming a beneficiary of the tax credits and incentives available to tax payers there by minimizing their tax liability.
Daily Cash Flow Planning & Debt Management and Tax savings and retirement alternatives instruments are below:
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
- Mutual Funds
- Variable Annuties
- Life Insurance – Term Life or Whole Life
- 401K plans
- Municipal and Corporate Bonds,
- Treasury Bills
- REIT Investments Trust
WE CAN ASSIST YOU ACCURATE ACCOUNTING RECORD KEEPING
How do I keep accurate and current records for tax purposes? It depends on you. Are you an entrepreneur, a sole proprietor, or a firm with fewer than five (5) people?
- If you are a sole proprietor or just a small business man or woman, let Premier Financial Tax & Accounting Services help you.
- Our services are here to help you as grow and build your business and to avoid potential road bumps.