Accounting or Bookkeeping Services using QBO (Quickbooks Online or Quickbooks Desktop)
PREMIER Financial Tax & Accounting Services provide comprehensive accounting service and responsive financial reporting with the goal of ensuring accuracy and adherence to General Acceptable Accounting Principle (GAAP); and that GAAP standards are incorporated throughout the reporting processes ensuring readiness for tax preparations and filings.
We work with Quickbooks online (QBO) as the primary tools for individuals and small businesses accounting. Alternatively, we use the desktop version as a cost savings and internal control measure for clients who opted into using Quickbooks desktop.
- We will set up your Quickbooks for you. That is setting up your Chart of Accounts with is the fuel for managing your accounting records. (An incorrect Chart of Accounts structure is a guarantee for inaccurate accounting records.)
- We will Prepare Your Financial Reports – Monthly, Quarterly, & Annual Reports.
- We will Prepare Income Statements – Monthly, Quarterly & Annual Reports.
- We will Prepare Balance Sheet – Monthly, Quarterly, & Annual Reports.
- We will Prepare a Cash Flow Statements.
- We will Assist with Budgets & Budget Variances.
- We will provide Variance Trend Analysis Reports.
- We will ensure Audit Compliance.
- We will review all data entries to ensure coding are accurate.
- Forensic Accounting – Conduct due diligence on individuals in bankruptcy or going through a divorce; at a bank or an Attorney request, we will go to the client place of business and do a forensic evaluation and walk through audit.
Business Formation Services
PREMIER Financial Tax & Accounting Services can assist you with business formation. If you are considering incorporating and filing for any of the following listed below, consider chatting with us.
- S-Corporations – Passed-Through Entities
- Limited Liability Company (LLC) –
- General Partnership (GPL)
- Limited Partnership
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)